CakePHP is great rapid development php framework. CakePHP allows you to create applications with ease. But in case you CakePHP lover need to create simple sites or applcations, maybe you considering to use one of the CakePHP based CMS than developed yourself from scratch.
So, here is list of some CakePHP based Content Management System. If I miss somethink here let me know by drop comments.
- Comments fully working with Akismet spam check.
- More Post and Comment models unit tests.
- Includes latest CakePHP – r7117.
- Pages include a working preview of the content revision system.
- Tons of enhancements and bugfixes.
- Content Types: You can create your own content type
- Taxonomy: Categorization of your content
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Syndication: RSS feeds for
- Custom fields
- Menu Manager
- Contact forms
- File Manager
- Web based administration
CupCake CMS is an Open Source Content Management System built using CakePHP. Its purpose is to provide web designers a simple and easy to deploy tool to manage content in small and medium sized websites, all without programming a single line of code.Through its easy interface and WYSIWYG editor (FCKEditor), content can be created and updated by authorized users without the need of having to learn HTML.
For those who are familiar with other open source CMS applications, CupCake CMS is a lightweight and design-oriented content management system, meant for quick deployment of sites.
Lumad CMS is an open source content management platform, meant for providing designers with a quick, simple interface to manage small websites. Itâ€™s not a community-driven CMS like Drupal, nor is it a workflow-driven, enterprise CMS like Typo3.
- Development Status: 2 – Pre-Alpha
- Environment: Web Environment
- Intended Audience: Developers, End Users
- License: MIT/X Consortium License
- Natural Language: English
- Operating System: OS Independent
- Programming Language: PHP
- Topic: Dynamic Content, Site Management