jQuery Panel Gallery is plugin for jQuery that allow us to take a group of images and transition from one to the other in a smooth, visually appealing way. Not one image needs to be sliced or edited to work with this plugin, in fact the plugin handles everything itself.
Next, you can choose the direction in which the transition occurs from left to right, right to left, top to bottom, or bottom to top. You can set the initial delay before the transitions begin, set the transitions to loop or stop after the last image, set the time it takes for each panel to appear, and set the delay between the images.
- No slicing or editing of the images is needed
- Dozens of image transition effects
- It’s just 11 KB compressed
- Each image can have its own fade effect
- You can setup an array of effects to apply to your images
- The gallery can be set to pause on mouseover
- Easily configurable
- Reusable on multiple containers
Requirements: jQuery framework
License: CC Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License