A cool lightbox to add to your site is web developer Paul Engel’s creation called Topup . Topup is a lightbox that is very easy to use for showing images in Web 2.0 approach of popups. Its library is jQuery and jQuery UI to maintain compatibility of cross-browsers.
It has the following features:
- TopUp is free and can be used commercially (view license).
- Keeps HTML code 100% clean. No need for extra code.
- Has the ability to show images, flash, videos, iframes, DOM elements and raw HTML.
- Can be used along with Prototype.
- Has cool layouts, animations and transitions.
- Compatible with other browsers.
- It has auto-correction of size and position.
- Has possibility to create groups.
- Has support for AJAX requests.
- Compressed with Yahoo! YUI Compressor to 47.6 KB.