Make sure that you have enabled your mobile template on blogger, so you can get in touch with your readers while they’re on the go! Just login on your account and setup mobile template for your blog on blogger.
This tutorial uses a new version of blogger, if you are using an older version please upgrade to bloggers advance with a click. (super easy)
2. Go to on Main Menu for your blog –
3. In the Template pages, setup on Mobile views
4. Click Setting (gear icons) and enable / checking “Yes. Show mobile Template on mobile devices.”
5. Choose Template for Mobile views and Save configuration.
6. Check your blog using any mobile device:
For example: www.tofu-burger.blogspot.com