HTML5 is the future of web and developers need it to make work faster and easier. If you haven’t used HTML5 yet, here are some reasons I learned from content writer and blogger Samith Jhon on why you should start now:
- Use in mobile technology. Today’s technology now includes mobile devices as a mainstream tool for online and telecom operations. HTML5 is incorporated into mobile apps and systems to make the device more user-friendly and to maximize its functions.
- Video/audio support. HTML5 has a support for video and audio, which enables both to run more efficiently online.
- Browser support. Popular browsers like Chrome Firefox, Safar, IE9 and Opera support HTML5.
- Game development. HTML5 makes game development much easier, expecially if you’re into flash games.
- File storage. HTML5 allows you to store files and information across multiple windows, and provides better security and performance.